Are you excited about ball sports and interested in developing the sports services of Zone? Apply to the role of Ball Sport Coordinator!
Ball Sport Coordinators act as a liaison between people playing in the Ball Sport sessions and the service designers of Zone. The Coordinators play an important role in ensuring the Ball Sport Sessions run smoothly: they help the users to start the sessions, they keep track of attendance and collect feedback from the users.
All students studying in the Universities of Applied Sciences of the capital area can apply for the role. The most important thing is to have a passion for ball sports and a desire to spread the joy of sports in the community of students. At best, you get to practice your favorite sport and get rewarded for it – those who act as Ball Sport Coordinators during the fall season get a Stadium Sports Store gift card worth 50 €!
Additionally, the role is a great way to build up experience of leading a group and a chance to find new friends! Ball Sport Coordinators will receive a written certificate of employment.
Ball Sport Sessions in the fall season
As a Ball Sport Coordinator, you agree to attend one Ball Sport Session once a week during the fall season (October 1 – November 29). These are the Ball Sport Sessions:
– On Mondays at 18:00-19:00 (Haaga-Helia Pasila)
– On Wednesdays at 17:00-18:00 (Haaga-Helia Pasila)
– On Wednesdays at 17:00-18:00 (Metropolia Tali)
– On Fridays at 14:00-15:00 (Haaga-Helia Pasila)
– On Mondays at 17:00-18:00 (Metropolia Myyrmäki)
– On Tuesdays at 18:00-19:00 (Metropolia Myyrmäki)
– On Thursdays at 15:00-16:00 (Metropolia Myyrmäki)
– On Tuesdays at 18:00-19:00 (Metropolia Tali)
– On Thursdays at 16:00-17:00 (Metropolia Tali)
– On Fridays at 15:00-16:00 (Metropolia Myyrmäki)
How to apply?
Apply for this role by telling which sport, time and place would suit you the best. Click here to apply.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding ball sports sessions.
+358 50 3874 210